Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Passion For Paisley and a Freebie

Are you ready for a new kit? I was sitting behind a lady at church a couple of months ago and she had a paisley shirt on with her skirt in these colors and I kept thinking it would make such a cute kit and I love how this kit turned out! I love the colors and it is really fun. I especially like it with black and white photos, but it is great for everything -- girls and boys!



Above is just the elements and below is just the papers. As always, this kit is on sale for $2.50 for the first week and it also has a coordinating QP pack that we are releasing simultaneously with the kit.
Our CT did an amazing job with this kit as you can see below. I just love each and everyo one of these layouts.
Tara's layout - I love her title and Chloe's coat matches the kit perfectly!
Tami and Ronda's layout - one of my favorite pictures is of people holding hands walking down a road or trail - LOVE IT

Judy's kit - her hubby took these fun pictures of her boys for her for her birthday!

Erica's layout - another one of my favorite kinds of pictures, little baby feet!

Amy's layout of her son - don't you love the B&W photo?

Another one from Amy of her cute daughter
Adriana did 3 outstanding layouts and wish her a happy anniversary, she has been married 10 years today!


Here is the coordinating QP pack. It has 12 pages and 26 photo spots. Available in the store now!
Here is my layout and there is a QP freebie for you if you click on it. Sorry, I am out of state and forgot to bring the preview with me. Hope you enjoy this fun kit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 06 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 06, 2009. Thanks again.