Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

CT Freebies for A Passion For Paisley

I hope everyone is loving this kit as much as I love it! Since we had to leave town last week for the out of state funeral, our CT didn't have as much time as they usually do, so we went with the layouts we had at that time, but we have the rest of them now. Here are some more great layouts and then some links to freebies from the CT. Remember this kit is on sale for $2.50 this week and the QP pack is on sale for $2 today in the $2 Tuesday bin!



Heidi's Layout



Brooke's Layout - I love her cluster

Another one from Erica - such a cutie

Two from Maria from her daughter's birthday party



OK, here are your freebies - click on the images to be directed to their blogs for the downloads and make sure you leave them all some love!

A QP from Adriana

A QP from Erica
Some word art from Amy

A QP from Tara

And a QP from Judy!


Don't forget the Countdown to Christmas at the Stuff To Scrap Blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 09, 2009. Thanks again.