Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Friday, December 11, 2009

First Christmas QP Freebie

The Scrappy Kat, one of my fellow designers at Stuff to Scrap is the spotlight designer at F.O.R.E.V.E.R FREE downloads this week. She has made this cute Nativity kit called First Christmas that you can get for free from there. What a great gift! If you go to her blog, you can also get some fun freebies made by her CT. Image above is linked to forever free.

I made a layout for the Scrap What challenge at Stuff to Scrap with this kit. The challenge was to scrapbook your holiday decor. My mother made this nativity for one of her friends when I was just a little girl. Her friend collected Nativity's. About 10 years ago, her friend was downsizing her collection and packed this one up and sent it to me. I love the look of a white Nativity and one of my favorite parts of getting ready for Christmas is to unwrap and place each piece of the nativity. She let me make my layout into a freebie QP for you so enjoy! Image above is linked for download.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 12, 2009. Thanks again.