Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Old Fashioned Christmas Mini Kit Freebie

 FREEBIE LINKS FOR THIS KIT ARE EXPIRED BUT YOU CAN GET IT AT STUFF TO SCRAP

My friends and I are back with another collab kit. This mini is called Old Fashioned Christmas. Don't you love all the Christmas stuff I'm giving away this month. It is fun! My part includes 10 papers, alpha, 12 elements. If you want more of this same kit to make it a little bigger, you can get Janice's part here
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 04:24pm, NY 07:24pm] - 11 Dec [UK 12:24am, OZ 11:24am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit! I especially like the nativity set! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Unknown said...

I LOVE this kit! One of my favorites...the nativity is just wonderful :0)