Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Monday, December 21, 2009

Old Fashioned Christmas collab QP freebie

I made this page for the speed scrap that was last night and decided to make it into a QP for you for today. Click the preview below to download.
I'll be back tomorrow with the It's Snow Much Fun freebies. I'm off to wrap presents today!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for another great QP! Have a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

bj said...

thank you.....merry christmas!!

* Lee said...

This is ADORABLE!! Thank you! :D