Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just Sassy Collab freebie - The Alphas

LINK IS EXPIRED BUT YOU CAN BUY THE KIT HERE.

Well, it has been fun and I've loved all the comments on this kit! We have the links for the alpha for this kit today and then tomorrow we will be back with some QPs and CT addons. Click on our preview above to download our alpha and click below to go to Dream Big's blog to download her fun flowery alpha. See you tomorrow~!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

The entire kit is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this kit. Glad for something fresh.

Jenn said...

Thank you so much for the alpha. I love the font, its really is sassy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I love your kits!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

TerriM said...

I'm so behind, so I'll say my thank you's for the kit and alpha's here. This is a totally fab kit and needless to say, the colors are fun and funky. Thanks for sharing in this collab kit. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

Peg said...

Fabulous alphas!! Thank you so much for sharing your time & talents with us!!

Michele said...

Love the grungy alpha!! Thank you!