I made the layout above of my son with his newly shiny teeth (he got his braces off this week) for the speed scrap the other night. The flowers were part of the instructions, but my boys just couldn't hack flowers on their layout so I took them off after I posted it. I made a QP out of it for you. It has parts for our Kick It soccer kit that is in the store, our All The Fixins mini kit that is free if you participate in the speed scrap with me this afternoon or it will go into the store after that, and one part of a kit that isn't even released yet. So, it is a mish mash but I loved how it turned out. You will have to put your own flowers on if you want flowers LOL! Click on preview below to download.
K, I'm going to be quick this morning because the challenges have already started. The progressive challenge started at 7:00 a.m. and you can join in anytime for 1 instruction every 2 hours in the forum!
The challenge yesterday was to scrap a layout with lots of photos, 70% of your layout had to be photos. I used all these fun pictures I took at our family Halloween party this year. 26 photos on one single page, how is that?!
The challenge today is about color and it is hard to explain, so if you want to do it, you will have to go read the instructions in the forum.
If you are collecting the download a day, I know I said that there wouldn't be any downloads on the blog this weekend, but someone snuck in an extra alpha that goes with it, so click below to go to the blog to see how to get this extra alpha. (I don't think I have ever written the word snuck, is that correct? It looks funny)
Everything in the store is 30% off for the weekend. So go see if you can find any great deals! Hope to see you in some of the challenges today.
The challenge yesterday was to scrap a layout with lots of photos, 70% of your layout had to be photos. I used all these fun pictures I took at our family Halloween party this year. 26 photos on one single page, how is that?!
The challenge today is about color and it is hard to explain, so if you want to do it, you will have to go read the instructions in the forum.
If you are collecting the download a day, I know I said that there wouldn't be any downloads on the blog this weekend, but someone snuck in an extra alpha that goes with it, so click below to go to the blog to see how to get this extra alpha. (I don't think I have ever written the word snuck, is that correct? It looks funny)
Everything in the store is 30% off for the weekend. So go see if you can find any great deals! Hope to see you in some of the challenges today. Don't forget my speed scrap at 2:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment