Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stuff and $2 Tuesday

First of all, I'm excited by how many people have downloaded my part of the blog train so far! Thanks for liking it and thanks for the kind comments. Yes, Elaine, my family is feeling better. The swine flu child is back in school and no one else got it.


I was going to do a sneak peek at our new kit that comes out on the 5th, but since we already put the QP set in the store, you can get a sneak peek from that preview in the previous post. It is a pet kit and it is so cute! And I don't even like pets.


I don't have any freebies for you today, but I encourage you to go to the Stuff to Scrap forum and participate in the challenges there for a chance to win kits, coupons, gift cards, and some other fun prizes! Don't forget to get the next piece in the DOWNLOAD A DAY.


The challenge yesterday was to do a layout using 3 different alphas, which I had a very hard time with because I was worried about the colors matching each other and the layout. Then I remembered I could recolor them and I was set. This is the layout I did using the font from our Kick It kit for "SHOOTERS", the font from our Ties That Bind kit for "SOCCER" (recolored), and the date is from a kit we have coming up called A Passion For Paisley. My son's accelerated soccer team took 1st place we found out yesterday so I had to do a couple more soccer layouts. I used our Kick It kit for both of these.

Nicole did a speed scrap yesterday that was really fun. This is the layout I did for the speed scrap.


It is $2 Tuesday at the store again and we have one last chance to get our two FALL kits for $2 today only! Flyer is linked to the $2 bin to see what everyone else has and the previews of our kits are linked to the respective products in the store.



Are you interested in getting your layouts published? Stuff to Scrap is trying to gather layouts for their first ever Quarterly Newsletter that will be jam packed with exciting stuff and special offers, so don't delay, make sure you are a subscriber and check out the information below.
Want to get published?
We are preparing our first edition of the Stuff To Scrap Quarterly Newsletter and we are looking for some great layouts, hybrid projects, and tutorials to publish. Show us what you’ve got!
Holiday related layouts (Thanksgiving/Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa/New Years/Etc.)
Hybrid projects (prefer holiday related, but welcome all submissions)
Digi-scrap Tutorials/How-to's for a variety of scrapbooking programs.
Deadline: November 15, 2009
Send submissions to: thescrappykat@gmail.com
Call Guidelines
Please submit your projects with the following guidelines:
* All layouts & hybrid projects must use 100% STS Designer kits (non-STS designer templates are allowed for hybrid projects if proper credits are listed).
* Include designer credits with all your project submissions.
* Layouts can be of any size, i.e. 12"x12", 8"x8", 6"x6"* Please send images as large as possible and we’ll scale to size.* You must name your images with the title of the layout or project.
* STS Newsletter Call must be specified in subject line of your e-mail
* We prefer new, never before published projects. Please state if your project/tutorial has been published before; either in another publication, forum, gallery, or blog.
* For hybrid projects, please include a supply list and project photos with your submission(s).
*Please include screenshots with tutorials if appropriate.

No comments: