Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Saturday, November 14, 2009

An Old Fashioned Christmas and freebie

If you are looking for the Progressive Scrap kit parts, they are in the post below this one.

We got 4 inches of snow at my house today, so I'm in a Christmas mood!

Hi everyone! How do you like our new kit? I love it so much. I guess it is more elegant and cute than old fashioned, but it was so much fun to put together. I'm a very traditional Christmas person. I like the traditional colors of red and green and white and the traditional decorations, songs, and everything else! I hope you will love this kit as much as I do. As always, the kit is on sale for $2.50 the first week. Image is linked to the store.
Above is a preview of just the elements and below is a preview of just the papers. Isn't it great!?

In addition to the full kit, we have a QP pack with 12 pages - 30 photo spots. releasing at the same time as the kit. They are beautiful and you can get all your holiday pictures scrapped in an afternoon with these fun quick pages. Image is linked to the store.


Since it is Christmas, we have something else along with this kit to make your holiday card making much easier. There are 4 cards in 5 x 7 size. You can just insert your photo(s), add your own personalized greeting, print, and mail. You can even resize to 4 x 6 and print like a regular photo.

We have lost Janice and Narcicca from our CT, busy with genealogy and school. We will miss them. We had a couple of others out of town and with computer problems, so we only have a few layouts with this kit to show you for inspiration.
Speaking of our CT. We have ended our call. Thanks for the great response. We have filled the positions and will be introducing them to you with our next kit release.
Brooke's layout

Tara's layout

Maria's layout

Judy's layout

Heidi's layout

My layout

Before I get to your freebie, make sure you are a follower on my blog because you won't want to miss what is coming up! Our CT has made some gifts for you in addition to some freebie QPs.
OK, here is your freebie. Image is linked for download. Hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Cindy said...

Love it!

Brooke said...

Great Qp!! Love the kit, too!! Thank you so much!

Pam said...

thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Thank you!