Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Monday, November 16, 2009

$2 Tuesday and some other info

Tomorrow is $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap. Just wanted to give you a preview of what we will be offering for $2 this week. We have both the card pack and the QP pack for our Old Fashioned Christmas kit both for $2 each. The kit is also on sale for $2.50 this entire week. Images are all linked!


Remember this kit? It was a charity kit the STS designers made for Tara's charity. We just wanted to thank everyone who purchased it.
The Sunshine Playground kit for charity was the biggest success yet!

After sending the money to Tara, this is what she had to say...

-------

Wow, Nicole, this got me a little teary-eyed. Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, this helps more than you know! This will cover the attorney costs to get the federal non-profit set up. I've had it ready in waiting for funds. I'm so excited! THANK YOU!xoTara
This kit is still available if you didn't already get it.
Challenge a Day is still going on in the forum! I've been able to get some pictures scrapped that I didn't think I would ever get done! The challenges are fun and give you some direction to do things you might not normally do. Plus, if you complete at least 3 of them, you get a prize at the end of the month.

Download A Day for the mega scrapbook kit continues today and every weekday this month! Images are all linked to direct you to the right place.
There is a speed scrap tonight. I won't be able to make this one but wanted to let you all know. They are really fun! Flyer is linked to forum and participation prize preview is below.


Have a great day!

No comments: