Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Monday, April 30, 2012

Stuff to Scrap Blog Train - Bicycle Blues - FREEBIE

Hi everyone!  It's blog train time for Stuff to Scrap.  I loved this color palette even though I'm not normally a fan of orange and the minis were so cute.  We decided to do a template this month made from one of our speed scrap layouts.  Click on the image to download and enjoy!

Here are the rest of your stops.



DoubleTrouble Scraps WinksArt Graphics Hat of Bunny The Scrappy Kat Created by Jill Scraps Scraps N Pieces Scraps By Andrea Growing Pains Scrapped B2N2 Scraps Robin's Nest Keystone Scraps LdyMcBeth's Spot MDK Scraps scraphannah Designs by Snowlady Queen Bee Scraps Scrappin Serenity Busy Crafting Mommy Designs JMC Designs Let Me Scrapbook! Mommy Me Time Scrapper Leaving a Legacy Designs Cami Jo Designs Ponytails Designs BeeHaven Designz Mommy Made This DigitalDesignsbyNoelle Sheri's Scrappin' Spot Karen Diamond Designs Manda Lane Scraps Note-able Scraps DinkeekDoo Scraps Wendy Tunison Designs

8 comments:

Christie said...

Cutness! I like this template - and I think it's for one of the speed scraps that I wanted to do but wasn't able to stay awake for. :) Thanks!

-Christie

Henriett said...

Thank you for this great template!

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks so much for your part of this great road trip.

Kimberly said...

Thank you!!!

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the template! Great BT!

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for sharing this great template!

boop52245 said...

Thanks for being a part of this gorgeous train!!!!!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for your part of the road trip...