I have one last Superhero freebie for you today. This one is from Andrea and the image is linked to her blog. I just wanted to give a big shout out to Katherine Woodin and Henriett for leaving a comment every single day. It's really hard to give away full kits with over 500 downloads a day and only have 2 people that leave thanks every single time. So, I have a special reward for you two, watch your PMs and thank you for being grateful and showing your thanks. These are a lot of hard work and it is nice to be appreciated. The rest of you, keep that in mind when you are downloading freebies, designers put in a lot of hard work and I know you think the fact that you are downloading our stuff should be compliment enough, but a few seconds leaving a real thank you is worth it's weight in gold to designers, especially if you want more freebies.
K, off my soapbox now and here is your freebie. Make sure you leave some love for Andrea.

2 comments:
Just wanted to say I love this kit and thanks for all the pieces and extras.
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Apr. 29, 2012. Thanks again.
Post a Comment