Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Friday, April 6, 2012

CT Freebies for Remembrance

Good morning! I'm sitting here watching it snow during the beginning of Spring Break. So for some more exciting news, here are some freebies from our CT for our Remembrance kit. First, here is another look at the kit that is on sale for 1/2 off this week and also a quick reminder that the rest of our store is 30% off this weekend.

Make sure you leave them a little thanks for them!

iPhone wallpaper from Adriana

Cluster Frame from Lisa

Cluster Frame from Sheri

QP from Lindsay

Cluster from Brooke

Enjoy and have fun shopping at the sales this weekend!





1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 07, 2012. Thanks again.