Here is a reminder of our part of the kit
and here is a look at Mommy Made This girl part of the kit
Before I get you the download links, here are a few more super cute layouts from our CT. These layouts are from Adriana, Heidi and Wendy. Make sure you check back tomorrow for more CT goodness.


Ok, here is what you have been waiting for. Here are the links for our cardstocks and the link to Mommy Made This blog to grab her cardstocks.
Sorry, link is now expired on the cardstocks.
Mommy Made This BLOG
8 comments:
Thank you so much, ladies!
Thank you
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 24, 2012. Thanks again.
Thank you!
SUPER cute is right. This is adorable. Thank you so much.
I've been trying to download these all afternoon and I just not be that bright because on both downloads it tells me it can't find the server for the zip file and it won't let me download it. :( I got yesterdays I just don't know why it won't let me today.
I'm not sure Andrea, I just tried it and it worked for me and I've had around 400 downloads today so far. Keep trying.
THANK YOU ;~}
Post a Comment