Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Friday, April 27, 2012

Mom's Little Superhero - CT freebies

Well, we are winding down and today is the last day of freebies for our Superhero kit.  Thanks especially to those of you that left comments every single day, watch for something special in your inboxes!  It pays to be kind.  Today you will get some awesome freebies prepared for you by our CT, but first, here is a link to the kit again.  If you missed any parts or all of the parts, you can still pick up both kits for only $2.50 each from any of our stores.  Scraps N Pieces - Stuff to Scrap - My Memories.
Here are the last of the layouts from our CT, these come to you from Sheri and Amy
Don't you just love all of these layouts?!!!  They have done a great job!
Ok, here are the freebies.  They are linked to the blogs of our CT.  Please make sure you give them some thanks for their hard work.

Adriana's iPad Wallpaper

Brooke's QP

Lindsay's Cluster Frame

Sheri's Word Art

Amy's Corner Cluster

Tammy's Cluster Frame
What a great variety!  Hope you have enjoyed this week of freebies from us.  Come back often!
Click HERE to go to Mommy Made this blog for some more freebies from her CT

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This has been a fun week- thanks for making it feel like I had something to look forward to each day. I still have no idea how to digital scrapbook, but at least I'm making a nice collection for when I finally figure it out! Thanks again!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Apr. 28, 2012. Thanks again.