Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Friday, October 5, 2012

New Kit: The Last Frontier - Alaska

My husband and I went on a cruise to Alaska for our 10 year anniversary.  That was 11 years ago.  It was so much fun and I've been wanting to do a kit for it ever since we started designing.  We finally did one and I love how it turned out.  Unfortunately, I only got one layout done, but I plan on scanning the pictures and working on them this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some more for you on Monday when we give away the CT freebies.

The kit is on sale for 1/2 off this week at both Scraps N Pieces and My Memories.  We have all the cruise stops already on tags for you and you will love all the wild animal elements and the rustic feel of the kit.

Here is a look at it.
and here is a better look at just the papers.

Our CT had fun with hunting, fishing, camping, lake and more for their layouts.  I even learned that my sister in law Andrea, spent a Summer in Alaska (learn something new every day).
Take a look at their layouts.

See you all on Monday for some Freebies from our CT.  Have a great weekend!



No comments: