Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Monday, October 8, 2012

FREEBIES: CT gifts for The Last Frontier - Alaska

Good morning! Before I get to your goodies, here is a reminder of this fun Alaska kit that is on sale for 1/2 off still.

I don't have any more layouts for you right now from our cruise.  I ended up working on another trip project over the weekend.  But, I do have freebies from our CT, which is even better for you!  Click on the images to be directed to their blogs.

QP freebie from Brooke

Cluster Frame freebie from Adriana

QP freebie from Lindsay

Cluster Frame Freebie from Wendy - she has been having computer issues, so this one might not be up yet, keep checking back.

Cluster Frame freebie from Kathy

Cluster Frame freebie from Lisa

Make sure you give a big thank you to these ladies!  Don't forget the store sale this week.

No comments: