***EDITED - Someone asked for a bigger picture of what was in this, I wasn't in charge, so I only have a picture of our kit that is in there, so here is a bigger image of our kit, sorry I can't help you with bigger images of the others.
Have you heard of DigiScrapAddicts' "The Fix"? If not, you definitely should check it out. You get 4 collab kits - 1 from each of the 4 sponsored designers for $5. It's a GREAT DEAL!
Have you heard of DigiScrapAddicts' "The Fix"? If not, you definitely should check it out. You get 4 collab kits - 1 from each of the 4 sponsored designers for $5. It's a GREAT DEAL!
July's edition of The Fix features the designers at the Scraps N' Pieces store. They came together and created, "Not Too Shabby"! It's so cute!
Go check it out!!
Heidi and I have a special coupon in their newsletter you won't want to miss. Lots of the other Scraps N Pieces designers have coupons in there as well.
Heidi and I have a special coupon in their newsletter you won't want to miss. Lots of the other Scraps N Pieces designers have coupons in there as well.


2 comments:
Is there somewhere to see a bigger picture of what is included? When you go to the website there are no additional pics or details.
Thanks.
Thank you for providing the picture of your part!
I was surprised the website doesn't provide additional details about what the kit contains.
Greatly appreciated.
Digitalscrapperbecky@aol.com
Post a Comment