Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LDS Blog Train

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE STS BLOG TRAIN FREEBIE
Ready for another blog train?  I participated in the LDS blog train this month.  The theme this month was The 6 Be’s from President Hinkley.  I was excited to work with this color palette and made a cute little mini kit for you.
Here is a slide show of all the parts to this blog train.

Now, here is a look at our part that you can get from a direct download or from 4shared  Remember that the download sites are always busy at the beginning of the month, so you might have to try again later or wait a couple days until it slows down.

Direct download papers
Direct download elements
or
4 shared papers
4 shared elements
Alright, you should have come from
Dancing Princess Designs

and you are now headed to
Elegant Word Art

If you get lost, you can get a complete list from HERE.

21 comments:

Robyn said...

Seriously- stunning!! Thanks for your part! And for having direct download!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this gorgeous kit! I really appreciate the direct download links too!

Sassy Girl Studio said...

Thanks so much Lori, love your designs - simply amazing! Thanks for joining in the BT again.

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for your part of the blog train.

Lahni said...

Thank you!

fl_connie said...

This is such a lovely kit! thanks so much for sharing it!

Jennifer said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much.

Laura said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit and for the direct download!

Tara said...

VERY cute!!!!

benziengirl said...

Really cute! Thanks so much for taking the time to share it with all of us!

SONDRA said...

Thank you for your great contribution. Love the direct download!

NanaScraps said...

thanks for your part to this awesome train..and hats off to you for the direct DL

Anonymous said...

So sweet that you all are doing this. I never even knew there was a blog train for us LDS'ers!! I really do not need any more DIGI stuff, but I am going to visit you all anyhow! LOVE YOUR FREEBIE!! SOOOOO cute! I say I don't need anymore...but really how can one resist your adorable work! Maybe just a little more won't hurt???

Thank you and your work is A-MAZING!!

Tofu said...

CUTE CUTE! Just my style. Thanks!

eveline said...

thank you!

eveline said...

thank you!

Marianne said...

Thanks for your kit! :)

gran2boys said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Jennifer Moore said...

Love the cloud paper, cloud element and tree. Thanks!

WahyuDiah said...

thank you!lovely papers!!

Maurine Stettler said...

Great job! Thanks so much for your part on the train!