Here is the preview for the full kit:
Here are the papers only:Card stock preview:
Princess mini preview:
Here is what our CT did with this fun kit:
Adriana’s:
Kathy's


Amy’s
Emily's:


Dana:

Lindsey:
Sheri’s:
Tammy:
Michelle:
Lori's:
Heidi’s layouts:
Here is a QP pack that has spaces for 62 photos
Aren’t you excited that you have a kit that you can scrap all of your vacation pictures with? Well hold on. Here is a FREEBIE for you to download just for being patient through this long post. Just click on the preview to download.

6 comments:
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.
Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list
love it. on my way to the store to purchase the kit. i recieved an error message when I tried to snag the freebie. I will try again later. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks
Just purchased the kit and would love to have the word art. Getting a message that the file isn't valid.
Freebie should be working now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Post a Comment