Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Voting Time Again

You guessed it!  I want to win immunity for my team again.  This week we had to make a frame, a tag, and a page border combining our things from week 1 and week 2 challenge.  It was difficult since the Back To School Theme didn't really coordinate with the first week theme.  But my team pulled it off and they are beautiful.  Here is a preview of our stuff
You can vote for Team Safety pins HERE
You can download these awesome pieces here
And, if you vote for TEAM SAFETY PINS and leave a comment here on my blog along with your email address by noon EDT Thursday, I'll send everyone who does that a coupon for $2 off in our store IF we win immunity.  So, START VOTING.  If you don't want to leave your email in a comment, you can email me with it instead lori@loaner.net

16 comments:

Liz Odle said...

I voted for you again. I hope you win I really enjoyed that $2 coupon from last time. lizardping44 at gmail dot com

Kerryt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerryt said...

voted! Lovely stuff!

kerryn at juno dot com

Sheri said...

I voted for you!

cami said...

voted good luck!

cami said...

voted good luck!

Todd and Haylee said...

I voted for you. :) haylee@loaner.net

Mandie said...

I voted for you...you are in the lead!! mandie_z@msn.com

Cori said...

Voted for you! Good luck this week

leah-and-nathan said...

I voted! Good luck!
leah-and-nathan@hotmail.com

Daydreamer said...

I voted... nancy_malott at yahoo dot com

Good Luck

Karen said...

I voted. It's really close. Good luck! karen.harris24 at yahoo dot com

Butterfly Dreamer said...

I voted for you....pequina_2003 at yahoo dot com

mom2moo said...

i voted you guys are 4 behind...people go vote!!! mom2moo@gmail.com

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

vw bug said...

I have to say it is beautiful AND I screwed up. 12:06 and it was too late to vote. I hope you win because I think it is beautiful.