Attention Loyal Customers
Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
June Color Challenge mini- Rocker Chick Wanna Be FREEBIE
Hi everyone. I made this little mini kit for the Color Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. Click here to be directed to the forum to download everyone else's coordinating kits and join in yourself. You can earn points to get free kits at the store!
Click HERE to download my part.
Keep checking back at the forum throughout the month for more freebie minis.
I only have boys at my house, so I think I need to take some pictures of myself playing Guitar Hero so I can use this kit! LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
cute kit! thanks for sharing! can't wait to make my layout for the month's challenge
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 06, 2010. Thanks again.
thanks for the awesome kit.
Post a Comment