
Time for the mini kit for my collab with my scrapbook digi friends. This color scheme also had girl colors in it, but there were just too many colors for me to work with so I just used the boyish colors. Janice also has her link up on her blog if you want to add more. Click below to download and hope you enjoy it!
FREEBIE LINKS FOR THIS KIT ARE NOW EXPIRED BUT YOU CAN PICK IT UP AT STUFF TO SCRAP.
11 comments:
Love it Lori! Thanks so much!
Thanks so much. Perfect for my son's birthday photos!
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [09 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
absolutely love these colors! thanx a bunch!!
Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the mini kit!
Thank you.
Thank you!
beautiful kit! I love the colors! thanks for sharing!!
I love the colors on this! It will be perfect for me since I have 2 boys, thanks so much for sharing!!!
Post a Comment