Remember the fun kit I gave away a couple of days ago (btw, it is still there for free). I decided to make a double QP layout from the parts of all of my friends who participated. So, feel free to enjoy another freebie. Click on image to download.Attention Loyal Customers
Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Winter Wonderland QP freebie
Remember the fun kit I gave away a couple of days ago (btw, it is still there for free). I decided to make a double QP layout from the parts of all of my friends who participated. So, feel free to enjoy another freebie. Click on image to download.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jan [LA 06:22pm, NY 09:22pm] - 14 Jan [UK 02:22am, OZ 01:22pm] ).
Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list
Merci. C'est très joli.
Thank you so much!
Post a Comment