Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Thursday, June 4, 2009

Make A Wish

I blogged about this collab kit earlier this week and now I am back with a QP from this cute kit by Amber at Stolen Moments and Trixie Scraps. Here is the full preview of this fun kit good for girls or boys! You can find out how to get it here.



Here is your QP, click on the preview to download!


Here is the double page layout I did of pictures from my youngest son's 4th birthday party that I never scrapped for some odd reason. It is a double page layout.



4 comments:

Kim Sandling said...

I love this kit, and am so glad you did a qp! It is so cute! Don't worry about not scrapping a birthday. My daughter has had 4 birthdays, my son has had 2 birthday, and I haven't scrapped one yet! Hopefully I'll get going soon! LOL

喃熙(Nancy) said...

Lovely QP, thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jun [LA 12:13am, NY 02:13am, UK 07:13am, OZ 05:13pm] ).

Cindy said...

Our boys were so little! I can't believe how fast they have grown up! Darling page!