and remember if you get it this week at Scraps N Pieces, you can get these cluster pieces FREE with your downloads. After that, they will only be available separately.
Here is one more layout I forgot to send Heidi for when she did the post. This was done for our speed scrap last week. It's my middle son fishing, quite a few years ago, doesn't he look proud?
Ok, here are some additional freebies from our awesome CT
a QP from Adriana
a QP from Brooke
a WordArt Cluster from Wendy
and a Frame Cluster from Sheri
make sure you tell them thanks as you click on them to be directed to their blogs for download.
Don't forget that we have a bunch of our kits on sale for 50% off this weekend. Click HERE for the list.



2 comments:
THANK YOU ;~}
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 07, 2012. Thanks again.
Post a Comment