Good evening! Another busy day, but I didn't forget you. I'm here with the freebies for our Go For The Gold kit. For your Olympian or future Olympian, this kit will work great! Remember that it is on sale for 1/2 off this week and if you purchase this week while it is on sale, you will get the glitters and a border in your downloads for FREE. After this week, they will be sold separately. I hope you are all subscribers to the store newsletter, because there was an additional freebie in there for this kit. If you don't, make sure you head to our forum or blog and sign up to receive the newsletters.
and here are the fun freebies from our CT. Images are linked to their blogs.
Cluster from Tammy
Quick Page from Lisa
Cluster Frame from Lindsay
QP from Sheri
iPad wallpaper from Adriana
and a QP from Brooke
ENJOY THE OPENING CEREMONIES!
No comments:
Post a Comment