and as promised, here are my late layouts of quite a few years ago, when my middle son was in 4th grade soccer. I used a fun template pack by AK Designs that will be coming out soon, so make sure you watch the store for it.
and this is made with AmyDane Designs template pack Touched by an Angle available in the store now!
OK, I know you are anxious for some freebies, so here we go. Images are linked to their blogs.
A Clustered border freebie from Wendy
a Clustered frame freebie from Tammy
a QP freebie from Brooke
another QP freebie from Adriana
and one last quick page from Sheri



1 comment:
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 27, 2012. Thanks again.
Post a Comment