Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
CT Freebies for Come Sail Away
Before I get to the freebies, here is a reminder of this fun new cruise kit that is 1/2 off this week. Just click on the preview to head to the store.
and here are the fun freebies from our CT. They are linked to their blogs for you to download.
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 07, 2012. Thanks again.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 07, 2012. Thanks again.
Post a Comment