Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just Sassy Collab freebie - The Elements

LINK IS EXPIRED BUT YOU CAN BUY THE ENTIRE KIT HERE.

Hey everyone! Looks like you are all loving the freebie kit. Today you get the elements to this fun, sassy kit. You can click the preview above to get ours and click the preview below to get the elements for Dream Big. Make sure you leave her some love!
I also wanted to let you know about this fun new kit Digi-Designs by Nicole has out this week. Don't you love these colors for a winter kit? I love the brown mixed in with the other colors. My favorite part of this kit is that cute little kid on the back of the sled. Look at the eyes! It is too funny! Head on over to the store and pick up this great kit. She also has a QP pack and cardstock coordinates for it that you can get! Image below is linked to the store.

Last but surely not least, Summertime Designs has this beautiful Christmas kit called Believe on her blog. You can get it by donating to a young family with 3 small children that just lost their father in a tragic accident. It touched my heart as I'm sure it will yours. Click on the preview below to go to her blog and read the story, donate, leave your wishes, and then pick up this beautiful kit!

6 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks so very much for the elements for this cute collab. super colors

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Jenn said...

Thank you for the elements today! I absolutely love this kit.

Alison said...

Loving the 'Sassy' kit- great colours.

Michele said...

Cute elements!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!