Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Snow Much Fun


Brrr, it's cold outside, but we love playing in the snow. Building a snowman, tubing, or having a snowball fight, it's always fun. This kit will be great for all of your snow fun activities. It will be on sale the first week for $2.50, so go grab it now. Just click on the image above to go to our store.

Here is a preview of just the papers.

and just the elements.


Our CT did an amazing job with this kit. All the layouts are great and I believe there will be some freebies throughout the week. Have a great holiday!
Tara's layout

Judy's layout

Brooke's layout
Adriana's layouts



Heidi's layout


My layouts. I had so much fun with this kit!

I'll be back with some QPs in a day or two.

No comments: