Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lesson day 8


So, lots of you have been asking about the photo editing class I've been taking. It is from Jessica Sprague and today is the last day. You had to be signed up for it the week before it started in order to take it and I don't know that they are taking any late registrations, but here is the link to her site in case any of you want to sign up to take any of her classes.
It has been really fun! I am a week behind still, but here is my photo from lesson 8. It was adding a texture overlay and also adding text to your photo. Here is my photo. I actually put the photo on a layout, but the kit I did it with is not out yet, so you will have to wait another week or so until it is released to see it.

1 comment:

Jewelle said...

Oh, that looks great! Love the font! You are doing much better than I am at staying caught up. I'm on Day 6 and the class is already over! LOL! I'm just glad that the lessons are there for as long as we want!