Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lesson 4

This lesson was on using a photo mask. I have used photo masks before, so that wasn't new, but she did teach a new way to clip that I didn't know before. It is the same amount of steps as the way I did it before, so I will probably stick with my old way since it is such a habit, but it was good to learn a new way too! I love the look of this mask. This photo is of some lavender at a lavender farm that is pretty close to my house. It wasn't in full bloom yet, but it was still really pretty.

No comments: