Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Sunday, December 1, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - ADDITIONAL FREEBIE

Today starts the 12 Days of Christmas download a day for Scraps N Pieces.  In addition to the kit pieces, we have this border freebie made from the kit for you too!  Make sure to scroll down to get the full Day 1 download in a previous post.

Check out the Scraps N Pieces store blog for a complete list of downloads featuring Christmas and Winter kits from all of our designers.  Enjoy your holiday!  There is a different download each day.  They will not be available until the date listed.

Click on image for download.
FREEBIE LINK EXPIRED

Here is a list of what's coming up.

December  1 - Scraps N Pieces - Heidi and Lori - YOU ARE HERE 
December 4 The Scrappy Kat 
December 6  Karen Diamond Designs  
December 7 True North Scraps
December 8 Just For Fun
December 9 Scraps by Missy 
December 10 Growing Pains Scrapped  
December 11 Ponytails Designs 
December 13 Queen Wild Scraps 
December 14 Keystone Scraps
December 15 A Fish Designs
December 16- Grace Blossoms 4 U 
December 18 Shel Belle Scraps 
December 19 Just For Fun
December 22 Queen Wild Scraps
December 23 Joyful Expressions
December 24  Magical Scraps Galore 
December 25 - Scraps N Pieces store

5 comments:

Cheribear said...

I have never seen anyplace to click on to get the free project. I have missed them all. Where do I do it? It seems like I clicked on add to cart and it just says my cart is empty. Please help..Thank you

Cheribear said...

I have never seen anyplace to click on to get the free project. I have missed them all. Where do I do it? It seems like I clicked on add to cart and it just says my cart is empty. Please help..Thank you

The Nielsen Family said...

For the freebie above, you just click on the image and it should download. For the actual kit pieces, you will need to make sure you are logged in to the store, add to cart, and go through the checkout process. I've had hundreds of customers check out with it so if it isn't working I would suggest making sure you are logged in, or trying a different browser. If still not working, email me at admin@scraps-n-pieces.com and I'll see if we can get in to chat and figure out what is happening.

R said...

Thank you :) It will be fun hopping to each blog each day. A different kind of hop :)

bekfek said...

Today's freebie is by Scraps by Missy, but I'm not finding it on her blog or FB. Is there another place to look? Thanks for your help and all the freebies!