Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Scraps N Pieces - get The Fix

***Keep scrolling if you are looking for the blog train freebie***
Want a super duper great deal on one of our full sized kits? Here is your chance. Scraps N Pieces (the designer) is being featured in Digi Scrap Addicts "The Fix" this month along with 3 other designers. The great part is, you can get our full sized kit along with 3 other kits from the other three featured designers for just $3 - that's right, 4 kits for $3. Take a look.

I know their ad is kind of hard to see, so here is a preview of the kit we have to offer, which would normally be $5.99, but you can get it plus the other three for the $3 if you hurry quickly.  Our kit is called The Final Frontier and is an Alaska kit!  I'm so excited to scrap the pictures from 11 years ago when we went on an Alaska cruise for our 10th anniversary.  Watch for them coming soon!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've been trying to find something for scrapping my Alaska cruise - this is perfect!!!! Thank you

Stephanie said...

I've been trying to find something for scrapping my Alaska cruise - this is perfect!!!! Thank you