Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
CT Freebies for Whoo's Your Daddy
I'm just loving this fun Father's Day owl kit, it is so super cute! Don't forget that it is 1/2 off this week as a release special. Images are linked to the store.
We have a freebie for you as well from our awesome CT member Wendy. Click on the image to head to her blog to leave her some love and download.
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 27, 2012. Thanks again.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 27, 2012. Thanks again.
Post a Comment