Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Monday, March 26, 2012

CT Freebies for HOPE

Good morning all!  I’m excited to bring you the freebies from our CT for our Hope kit.  First of all, here is a look at the kit again.  Image is linked to the store and it is 1/2 off this week at our Scraps N Pieces store.
SNP_CH_PreviewSNP1
If this is your first look at this kit, remember to check our previous post for a look at our slideshow with all of our CT layouts.  There is some really inspiring work there.
iPhone Wallpaper from Adriana

Stacked Paper from Sheri

Border Cluster from Lindsay
  
Cluster Frame from Wendy

QP from Brooke

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 27, 2012. Thanks again.