ATTENTION!!! There is a speed scrap tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. I'm so excited, I love speed scraps! It is hosted by another brand new STS designer. Announcement above is linked to the forum and take a look at this adorable Spring brag book set that you get for a participation prize. Newbies are welcome!Attention Loyal Customers
Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Speed Scrap Thursday
ATTENTION!!! There is a speed scrap tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. I'm so excited, I love speed scraps! It is hosted by another brand new STS designer. Announcement above is linked to the forum and take a look at this adorable Spring brag book set that you get for a participation prize. Newbies are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment