Attention Loyal Customers

Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.


Monday, June 1, 2009

Play Ball Kit and CT introductions

We are so excited to have a new kit in the store! So, because we love you all, it is on sale this week for a great price! We hope you love it because we had a ball making it. I think it turned out so cute if I don't say so myself. Click on the preview to go to our store.We would also like to introduce you to our creative team. They have done some amazing things with this kit and some of them have some freebies for you so make sure you click on their names or on their pictures on the left to see what they might have for you.



If you bear with me, you might find some freebies!


Tara did two - love the layering


Tami and Ronda did a 2 page layout - love the torn edge look



Narcicca - love all the white space

Maria - went above and beyond and did FOUR!

Love this one with all the squares




how cute is this!?

Janice - love how she put the tags at the bottom

Brooke - love how she stepped outside the box and didn't do baseball theme

Heidi - my sister and the other 1/2 of Scraps N Pieces
and Mine
So, since you lasted this long, I'm going to actually wait and introduce my CT tomorrow because it is getting too late tonight but I will give you your freebie! Click the preview below for a QP made from our Play Ball kit and then if you love it as much as we do, head over to the store, it is only on sale until Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 4 shared link says it is invalid.

Jewels said...

So Cute, and perfect timing!! All of my boys are right in the middle of baseball season. I can't wait to use this-Thank You!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have one of the best design teams I've seen so far. I love every single page!

Crys Tom said...

awesome sports pages. thank you so much for sharing.