Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know about the grand opening sale at Stuff to Scrap! How exciting is this?! Well, you can get up to 60% off! That's right, I said 60% off. Read above to find out how and click on the flier to be directed to the store. I am especially excited because my sister and I are now designing and we will have two kits available for the grand opening with more coming soon. Also, stay tuned because we will need to put together a creative team and will be having a call starting next week, so watch for your chance to be on our creative team!Attention Loyal Customers
Starting in October, we are going to start giving out loyal customer coupons at the end of each month. Spend $20 or more in any given calendar month with Scraps N Pieces (the designer) and get bonus $$$ coupons to spend the following month.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Stuff to Scrap Grand Opening
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know about the grand opening sale at Stuff to Scrap! How exciting is this?! Well, you can get up to 60% off! That's right, I said 60% off. Read above to find out how and click on the flier to be directed to the store. I am especially excited because my sister and I are now designing and we will have two kits available for the grand opening with more coming soon. Also, stay tuned because we will need to put together a creative team and will be having a call starting next week, so watch for your chance to be on our creative team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment